Monday, November 19, 2012

Bonnie Hunter and Mystery Quilts

I am a great follower of Bonnie Hunter.  I have been reading her blogs for years now and have tried my hand at many of her quilts on her website Quiltville.
I was able to do her first msytery quilt, loved it and gave it to my grand daughter Lizzy for her birthday that year.


Lizzy loves this quilt.

I have also made the Tabacco Road quilt when Bonnie gave it as a mystery and I have it on my bed right now.


Underneath this quilt is Orange Crush.


I have made many more of Bonnie's quilt along the way. Double Irish Chain is one of my favorites.






I have more quilts of Bonnie's that I  have made but this post is getting a little too much in pictures so I will make another post with Quiltville quilts later.

I love Scrappy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment