Wednesday, December 31, 2014

There is Some Progress Being Made

I have not been very busy in the Quilt Studio thru the month of December. I feel that family stuff is more important and so all my extra time has been for them.

I do have a little progress being made in the piecing department though and thought I would share some of the progress.


I have finally completed clue #2 for the Grand Illusion mystery with Bonnie Hunter.


I have started sewing the strips together for clue #3.


I have started to put together my stars blocks.


I sewed together many, many green 9-patches last winter for this Sisters Choice quilt from Bonnie Hunter. I will be using some of these blocks for a baby quilt I have planned.


And last but not least. I have started putting together the blue stars blocks for the 3 Quilts of Valor I have planned to complete this winter. I have 15 blocks done so far. I will be making 100 blocks.

Well, this is all for now. Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment