Wednesday, July 1, 2015

So What is Happening at Scrap Quilt Heaven?

I am happy to say I have been working very hard to finish blocks up that I have been using as Leader N Enders this last winter. I am tired of looking at and working on them so I finished up a bunch.


This is the blue flannel backing that I have ready to sew together for the last Quilt of Valor that is ready for quilting.  I will show this quilt when it has been completed.


This is my empty design wall. I just finished putting together the last block for a sampler quilt I was working on last winter and I put the top together yesterday. I will show it when I decide how I am going to do the borders to make it bigger.


This is my empty cutting table.


But I think I will work on cutting up these scraps today and get them into the correct bins.


These are the next three sets of blocks I am going to use as Leaders N Enders for the next few months. I talked about these in a previous post. I am getting excited to work on these new projects.


I have finished all of these blocks and have two tops together for 2 baby quilts. I have more of these blocks made but I will put them away for now and I will probably end up putting the extras into an orphan block quilt down the road.


These are the last units for the Grand Illusion quilt. I will now put the sashings on the blocks that I have all completed. This quilt is finally making some progress.

This is all I have this week but I am sure I will have some finished quilts to show soon.
Take care and Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment