Thursday, October 29, 2015

What is Happening in the Quilt Studio

I have several projects going on in the Quilt Studio.


This is my design wall at the moment. These are leftovers from the previous quilt I just finished. I will be making another one of these quilts and so these blocks will be used soon.


This is my projects I will be taking to AZ on Sunday. My husband has a conference in Phoenix until next Thursday so I like to take projects to work on while he is in lectures. I have 3 projects in this stack. One of which is the next Herringbone quilt that I have leftovers  blocks in the photo above.


My sewing machines look a little empty at the moment but the teal fabric trailing onto the floor is the binding for the next quilt.


This is the next quilt I have on the HQ. It is Bonnie Hunter's last mystery quilt. I hope to have it all done in a couple of weeks.

This is all for now. I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment