Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I just wanted to post to my blog to show that I am still alive and well but that I have not done anything in my Quilt Studio since May.

I do not have anything on my design wall at this moment.



I loaded this Quilt of Valor in May but I have not done any quilting on it.


I have not been able to piece anything since June when I went to the Quilt Walk in Panquitch, UT.
I did not get the two quilts I started there to a complete top at the time of my classes so I have nothing to show on them.


I have a few odd scraps on my cutting mat that need to be trimmed down but I have not had the time to do that chore either.


I could put some pictures of the yard and veggie beds but that would not be very interesting. I have done plum jam and some tomato soup with tomatoes from my garden as far as bottling goes. I will be picking up peaches and pears next Monday to bottle and then I will go on to tomato juice. I will finish up with apples after that.
I have been very busy with my mother taking her to different doctors. She is doing better now so things should start to settle down around here so I can get back to piecing.

For now, I will try real hard in the next month to get back into my Quilt Studio. I miss it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment