Saturday, November 5, 2016

Completion Number 18

I have completed number 18 for the Big Quilt Project!


I am so happy to have another completion for this Project!


The pattern for this quilt is from Jenny Doan. It is called Quatrefoil! I used the Whirly Gig pantogram and a dark mauve thread. The backing is something I had in my stash and it is nice to use up some of these fabrics.


I chose the focus fabric for this pattern. I fell in love with it but the colors are very different from what I usually pick so it was hard for me to pick out the accompanying fabrics of purple and teal. I purchased these two fabrics and the background fabric.


But I did use quite a few pieces from my stash for the other colors you can see.


I think this quilt really shows off well in spite of the pictures not showing up too well. This quilt is for a Grand daughter.

I have 3 more quilts to complete this year for this project. I have them all started and they are coming along nicely.
I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment