Saturday, January 21, 2017

2nd Completion for 2017

I am so happy today for this completion! I have done several of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts over the years and I have always felt good if I can get them finished before the next mystery starts. The mysteries always start the day after Thanksgiving.


This is called En Provence.


I used up allot of stash in this quilt. The only thing I bought was the magenta (dark pink) (1 1/2 yd) for this quilt.


I also used a king size cotton sheet I got at the thrift store. I paid $6 for it. This cotton is so soft!


I used the Whirly Gig panto with a variegated Superior thread.


I have given this quilt to Jenny. Just because!

I am still hard at work on the two labor intensive quilts that I am determined to have finished before Spring!
Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment