Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Small completions for my spare bathroom

I have three wall hangings and a toilet topper to show off now.


The pictures didn't turn out too good. The flash washed out the colors.


The above pictures are from my Craftsy class with Joanna Figeroa. I liked the variations she showed from the different quilts she taught in the class.


This is a block I found on my own and the all the colors in these wall hangings go with the bathroom colors I chose.


I painted the walls a very light lavender. I am very pleased with the results of this update in my bathroom.

I am now working on another intensive & complicated quilt that I have been working on for over a year now. I almost have the center ready to put all together. I will hopefully be able to show it completed within the next month or two.

Keep on Scrappin!

1 comment: