Monday, April 29, 2019

March Completions

I have two completions for the month of March.


This wall hanging is my own design. I have collected handkerchiefs for years with the plans to make them into a quilt or wall hanging. I have been very slow in finally doing this. These are just a few of the handkerchiefs that I had.


But I just wanted to use the prettiest ones and then I gave the rest to Jenny. It is time for me to finish up the projects that I have had in my mind for over 30 years. I custom quilted this project.


This wall hanging I made from the book I bought to make a special quilt for Ron. I really liked doing the curved piecing.


I also custom quilted this wall hanging.


I have hung this in the spare bedroom that I have decorated.

On to more Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment