Sunday, September 9, 2012

Trying to place a picture in a post

Well, I have turned off the annoying word verifications on this site.  This was a suggestion made in post today by Connie at Quilting by the River.  I don't know why I didn't think of it myself because I have been discouraged from leaving comments on other's websites for this very reason.  Oh, I just remembered I need to be on my laptop. Here I go.

Today I will try to post a picture.  Wish me luck.

I am so excited I finally was able to post a picture.
This is a charity quilt that my grand daughter Lizzy made,  She has made allot of progress over the years and felt real good about this little baby quilt.  Way to go Lizzy!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the milestone. I know I struggled with a lot of things when I first started blogging. Just yell and someone will know the answer. Your granddaughters quilt is really cute.
    Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete