Wednesday, October 10, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Quilt

I have thought for years that I would like to make a bed quilt for different holidays or seasons of the year.
I have been making a few of them over the last few years and I am making good progress now on my St. Patirck's Day quilt.  My favorite color is green and I have tons of green in my stash.
I visit SuBee Sews Quilts blog quite often and last spring she made a two block quilt (9 patch and hour glass) with green and blue.
I fell in love with this quilt. She called hers "King of Green".
I have finished quillting and binding this quilt and can hardly wait until March rolls around.



I have also been practicing taking pictures of my quilts.




I think I am getting better but I need more practice to show off the quilting more.




The quilting certainly shows up better on the back side.
I love Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment