Friday, September 20, 2013

A Top is Ready But.........

Another busy week has come and gone. I have made some progress and feel pretty good about what I have finished.


I am adding the final 1 1/2 inch square to the ends of the final blue logs for the Smith Mountain quilt.


 I have added the one side and then the final one will go on.


These are my blocks for my leader ender project. I now have 100 blocks. Not sure how many I will end up with because I still have half squares left to add so I am just continuing to sew them together.


Here I have completed the log blocks and put them all up on my design wall. I had two helpers to make sure I got them all in the right order.


Aurora


Sophia


Aurora & Sophia
They like to have their pictures taken.
Can you tell?

I have posted that I don't put pictures of family in my blog because my husband said I shouldn't. Last night I was showing him these two grand daughters in the pictures above and he thought I should put them in the blog. I reminded him that he didn't think I should have pictures in the blog of family. He said he just didn't want his picture in the blog. He thought the girls look great!

Now the blocks for this quilt are up on the design wall I am feeling very tempted to put the quilt together now. I guess I will decide this week. If I put them together then I will need to come up with another project to take to Reno next month.  Hmmmm decisions, decisions. What to do?

Stay tuned and I will decide this week and show what I decide to do about this in my blog next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment