Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bright as the Summer Sun

Here we are with another week flying by. I am not sure I am ready for Thanksgiving but it sure is coming ready or not.
I have decided that I am going to do the Bonnie Hunter Mystery this year. It has been a few years since I have done one. I have printed out the mysteries in the past but have not had the time to do them yet. So this year I decided I owed it to myself to enjoy the experience.
So I have pulled all my fabric from stash after getting the colors strips from Lowe's. I am very excited about this quilt. I will only be using fabrics from my stash.  Here are my selections.


I have finally put together this quilt top that I was working on back in March of this year. I am making it for an old co-worker. It is queen size and I will not be putting borders on it because it would probably not fit on my HQ very well if I made it bigger. It is 93 inches by 105 inches.


The sun was very bright today so the colors are a little washed out. This quilt reminds me of the Summer Sun.

Well, I do not have any more news for this week other than tomorrow I go up to Coalville to a Camper World with the trailer so my husband and grandson can go hunting for an elk. I will just be in the trailer sewing my string blocks and enjoying the solitude.

Take care and I will talk again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment