Sunday, January 26, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching-Daisy

I had really thought that I would not have Miss Daisy finished in time for Slow Sunday Stitching but last night I decided to pick her up and work a little bit on getting her closer to a finish.
I finished her hair and before I knew it I had her face and leaves done. I have mixed feelings about the color I chose for her leaves and I certainly had questions about French knots for her hair but in the end this is how she wanted to look.


I am also working on hand stitching the binding down on my Smith Mountain Morning quilt that I finished quilting and sewing the binding on yesterday. I love this quilt.


To link back to Slow Sunday Stitching click here.

I will talk some more later in the week.

8 comments:

  1. So happy to see a photo of your hands in an action shot! Binding is my favorite activity... enjoy!
    Daisy is adorable... she was fussy about her hair because she wanted it to be just right... and it is!
    Enjoy your slow stitching today and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lime green for her leaves, it makes the orange pop more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Daisy is wonderful, her hair is just awesome! Enjoy your binding stitches finishes are always sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair on Miss Daisy. It gives lots of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Daisey is turning out sososo cute. Those eyes are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Daisy is very cute! Enjoy stitching the binding - that is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Daisy is so sweet! I love what I'm seeing of the Smith Mountain Morning quilt!

    ReplyDelete