Friday, February 14, 2014

Yeah! Progress! Split 9-patch & Celtic Solstice

I have been piecing like crazy this past week. I have finally sewn the entire top together for the Split 9-patch quilt for the leader ender project this year. I had seven blocks missed sewn together and had to rip them out and then put them back in properly. Jenny helped me rip and it didn't take long to have it all done.



I have also been sewing together the star blocks for the Celtic Solstice quilt and have completed all 25 of them.  I did come up short with some units for the last star. I quickly got those done up so I could have all the stars done. Yeah!




I have also laid out the alternate blocks that go with this quilt. I haven't sewn any together yet. Thank goodness because the one I have laid out to be sewn is not correct. I will fix that when I start sewing them together.




Well, this is all I have for today.

2 comments:

  1. Love the finished quilt top and your Celtic Solstice is looking great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this split nine patch that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete