Friday, March 21, 2014

Not Much Going On

I have not made any progress this week in the quilt studio but I have a couple of things to show.
I have the mystery quilt up on the design wall waiting to put two of the borders on. I have both the borders ready to put on but have not been able to do so. Maybe next week.


Also I still have the sunshine quilt on the machine but have not been able to start quilting on it. Maybe next week.


I have rearranged my shelves in my quilt studio.I wanted to have more of a decorated look rather than a bunch of junk sitting on the shelf looking pretty bad.  I decided to put the little suitcase I showed last week up on the shelf and I put some vintage handmade baby dresses my Aunt Bev made for me when I was a baby. They have some beautiful flowers embroidered on the front of the them. I guess I should show them up close when I post for Slow Stitching Sunday.

I am also going to start on a new/old hand stitching project. I will also show this new/old project on Sunday.

Sorry for the short post but I am truly hoping that I will feel better next week and be able to work like I would really like to work in the Quilt Studio.

1 comment: