Saturday, April 12, 2014

Beautiful Colors

I have been a little bit busy in the Quilt Studio this week even though 2 days I couldn't do anything in there.
I have completed all my blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge so that makes me very happy. I am so glad I have not set up to do too many different blocks to do. This seems just right for a monthly challenge.

First up are the string blocks and they are looking great for the Basket Weave quilt from Bonnie Hunter's free patterns.


The oranges look a little dark here but they are wonderful to look at.

Next up are the 9 patch blocks. Not sure yet what I will be doing with these but I am sure they will turn out just great.


The next blocks are the Craftsy blocks. I have shown them before when they were not quite done.




The hand stitching on these went very quickly.

I have done the 7th block for the Quilt of Valor quilt.


I know....it looks like the last one. I put the squares in randomly so they all look similar but are different. Not sure that makes sense but this is the way I am doing.

I will be linking up with Angela for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Click here if you would like to see what everyone else is doing this week.

1 comment: