Sunday, April 6, 2014

Slow Stitching Sunday-APR

I have been very busy this week working on hand stitching projects. I have made some Craftsy blocks this month that required English Paper piecing and I think this is going to help me with the appliqueing class I am taking in June.



This is the first block and she just called it Stripe.


The second one she called a Chance of Hex.


I have also made some progress on Miss Magnolia. I almost have her head and face done. Next week I will get the leaves done very easily.

I will be linking up with Slow Stitching Sunday today. To see what others are working on please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great hexie block, especially the scrappy colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chance of Hex.... reminds me of the sunshine=)
    Miss Magnolia is looking great.

    ReplyDelete