Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last Saturday in July-Red

Well, the summer is flying by. It is now the last Saturday in July and I have almost finished my Craftsy blocks in red.


This first one I hand stitched it to the background and now all I have left is the circle in the center.


This block I stitched around by machine but will hand stitch the center circle and then I will have them both done by tomorrow for Slow Sunday Stitching.

I will be linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge today and the Slow Sunday Stitching tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics and pretty arrangements. I love the fabric mix in the Dresden Plate; it looks complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both blocks are gorgeous! I love the craftsy classes. I am going thru the quilting with the walking foot now. Maybe I can finish up a couple of tops that have hung in the closet too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics in your Dresden Plate. .I didn't spot any repeats. Quite a collection of red bits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love hand stitching circles with gentle curves.. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looks a little too complicated for me at this point, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful red blocks. They look difficult.

    ReplyDelete