Friday, September 5, 2014

July Rainbow Scrap Challenge Finished

At the first of August I finished my July Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks but with the upcoming surgery I have not been able to blog about my completions.

I have not been very good about paying close attention to the details of this challenge so when Angela had us do green I didn't notice she meant medium to dark green and I just did all green no matter the shade. So when she said to do green in August I decided I would do all those fabrics I have that have many colors in them and no particular one to identify it to go with the monthly color.


These are the 9-patches. There are 10.


These are the 10 string blocks and the bonus 2 1/2 inch strips.


This is one of my Craftsy blockswith a cute fish.


This is my second Craftsy block. I made a small mistake in the fabric in the corner stones on the outside edge but I have decided to leave it as is.

This is all I have for this post. More to come later.


1 comment:

  1. Great blocks. Like you I used all my greens the other month so have done different last month xx

    ReplyDelete