Saturday, September 6, 2014

What I Have Done So Far With the Rainbow Scrap Challenge

In June many followers of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge showed their progress with all the blocks they had made so far with the Challenge. I am a little behind but decided to show two sets of blocks I have been working on for this Challenge.


These are my string blocks I am making for the Basket Weave quilt on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville. This is a free pattern she offers and since I love making string blocks I thought this would be a great quilt to make.


This is my little quilt model Elise. She wanted her picture taken when I was taking the picture above.


These are the Craftsy blocks I have completed. I do have one more block made since I took this picture. There are 4 more blocks to complete this quilt. I should have no trouble finishing this top by the end of the year.

I have another blog post to write. I am just trying hard to catch up with everything I have going.

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the rail fence with the sweet little munchkin in front. That is a wonderful picture.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete