Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Slow Stitching & Completions

I have been very busy slow stitching and completing a couple of projects.While we were going down to the deer camp I hand stitched the binding on my hexie table runner.


Aurora picked the backing for this runner. It was not 30's reproduction but it fits nicely with it anyway.



This will look very good on the dining room table come spring.

I also have completed my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt from last year. This means it has taken me almost a year to complete it but now I can move on.


I hand stitched the binding while I was at deer camp.


This is a beautiful quilt. I used a variegated Superior thread that had orange and green. I don't remember the official name.


The colors in this quilt go well with the fall decorations I have out.


I used the baptist fan for the quilting. I really like this pattern and the texture looks great. Sorry the picture doesn't show it very well.

This is all for now. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment