Thursday, November 6, 2014

Memories

I not only have a completion we have a memory.

My husband's father past away last November and this summer his brother wanted us to come and get some stuff from the house. Among the things he wanted gone was some clothes of Dad;s. I picked out all the flannel shirts and jackets that he would wear on the deer hunt and decided that a memory quilt was just what was needed.


This quilt is very simple and the main point is show casing the flannel shirts.


Since Ron's Dad wore most of these shirts at deer camp I think it will look great in the trailer.


I used a green and brown variegated thread and the baptist fan for the quilting. This will be a quilt that will be enjoyed by my husband for years to come.

The only other thing I have done this week was make labels for this quilt and 4 other quilts that needed labels

This is all for this all for this week. Keep on Scrappin!



No comments:

Post a Comment