Sunday, November 2, 2014

What I am Working on Now

I have a couple of projects that are going on.


I have completed all of the 2-patches into 4-patches that I had ready before deer camp. I have 1,280 4-patches done. These will be used in a number of quilts and I am feeling pretty good about having all of this fabric on the road to new quilts


I also have the memory quilt on the HQ.


I am doing the baptist fan for this quilt. The texture is looking very good. This quilt should be totally done by next week.


I have pulled from my stash the fabrics I have for the new mystery from Bonnie Hunter that will be starting right after Thanksgiving. I have but I am not showing the black with white and the white fabric I have for this quilt. I need to go shopping for some fabric for this quilt though. I do not have enough turquoise or the right color of pink. I also need 2 yards of yellow. I plan to go shopping in a week or two.

So until next time. Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment