Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What is Going on Here?

I have a few things going on here in the Quilt Studio.


First up I have a charity quilt loaded on the HQ. This is the tumbler quilt I was working on during the deer camp in October. I had a hard time with piecing the backing but it is now ready to go. I have decided on the thread color and I will do a baptist fan on it.


This is my design wall. I have completed the 12 blocks for this Quilt of Valor. I have also cut out the yellow cornerstones and the unbleached muslin sashing so this quilt is ready to put together.


I am behind already with my Bonnie Hunter mystery clue two. I have cut out a bunch of the parts but I have not started sewing them together yet.Oh well, I will keep plodding along.


I have cut out most of the parts I need for the star Quilts of Valor. I should be able to make great progress on these blocks. I will probably sew up 100 and then finish designing each quilt so they look a little bit different. There will be 3 quilts when I get all done.

This is all for now. Stop by next week for an update and Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment