Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wow, This Year Has Flown By!

This year has certainly flown by and gotten away from me. I have been some what busy in the Quilt Studio but have not documented it here very much.
I have been working on piecing a backing together for the next charity quilt top I have finished but have struggled with using up the pieces. These pieces are from cut offs from other quilt backings and are long and narrow. I still need just a bit more on the sides and the length before I am finished. I need to come up with some way to use up these left over fabrics in a different way. I am too frustrated to use up this fabric in this way. I am also piecing together batting for this quilt. I just need to add a little bit to the length and it will be ready for the quilt.

I do have a completion though. I have completed the first clue for the Bonnie Hunter mystery. This is a good feeling. I hope to keep up this year a little better than I did last year.


Here was my good start to the HSTs.


Here I have completed the 100 broken dish units. I will be making the 80 HSTs as leader enders with the next units in the mystery.

This is all for now. Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment