Thursday, February 12, 2015

1st Completed Quit for 2015

I have a completion! My first for 2015.
This is a charity quilt I been working on since 2013 so I am very happy to have it done.


This is the tumbler quilt I have been slowly working on.


I also used up some old backing on this quilt. I really struggled trying to get the backing together and thought it would be a mess to quilt. Not so, no tucks anywhere. Yeah!


Miss Aurora wanted to be my quilt model.


She says she likes this quilt.


But it is destined to be a charity quilt and will leave my home by next month along with three other quilts I have waiting to deliver.

I am going to try being a little better at posting on my progress in the Quilt Studio. I have a couple of tops that have been put together last week and this week.

I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment