Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Think I am Making Progress

I have some show and tell today.


I have loaded several things on the HQ for quilting. This first one is the LeMoyne star I finished a week or two ago. This will be a wall hanging.


I have also loaded this Dresdan plate I made a week ago. I have always wanted to make a very large one and then use it as a wall hanging too.


This is my spool quilt wall hanging that I completed a couple of weeks ago too.


This is the Quilt of Valor top that I have finished. It just needs borders and then I will quilt it.

                                     

This is my design wall and I have started another Quilt of Valor. I need to make about 20 more star blocks and then work on the alternate block.


I am making some progress on the Grand Illusion mystery quilt. I have clue #5 about 1/4 done. I need to get working more on this clue.


This is my leader ender project. I have 12 of these stars completed. There will be 42 blocks when I finish.


This is a baby quilt top that is completed. I may add borders but I have not decided yet. I have two more of these planned.

Well, this is all for now. I will keep plugging away and try to make some progress on these many projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment