Thursday, June 18, 2015

This is what else I have going in the Quilt Studio

I have a few other things going on in the Quilt Studio to update on.


This is my grandson's quilt on the HQ. I have two rows left to quilt and then it will be done.


This was on my design wall but it is now all sewn together and is now waiting to be pressed and measured for the borders. Almost finished. Yeah!


This is Floribunda from Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville. I started this just before I went to the Quilt Walk. It will also be a full to queen sized quilt.


And last but not least is my Grand Illusion blocks. I have 3/4s of these blocks finished but it has been on the back burner because of more urgent quilts that needed attention.

This is all I have for this week. I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment