Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Quilts Started at Quilt Walk

I am back from the Quilt Walk in Panquitch, UT.

I started two new quilts with the two classes I took there. This first quilt class was all day from 8:30 in the morning until 5:00 in the afternoon. Needless to say I left at 4:00pm. I was so tired from working all day.


This picture is not very good for the pattern but it is called Granny Squares from Moda. Each block ends up making 2 blocks if that makes sense. I made 4 blocks.


I have cut out a ton of fabric. I hope this is all the cutting I will need to do for this quilt. I want it to be between a full and queen size quilt.


This quilt is called Stain Glass. I have 2 sets of 9 blocks ready. This is the first set.


This is the second set but it is not showing very well in this picture. But I do have 9 12 1/2 inch squares ready for the final cuts. I will then put them together the same as I did for the first set but the cuts will be different so this set will look a bit different.  Confusing, huh?!
Anyway the blocks end up around 12 inches finished. I want to make a full to queen size quilt out of this block also.

This is all I have for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment