Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Time for Summer to Begin

I don't have a completion quite yet but I do have some progress.


This quilt on the design wall is a charity quilt made from Bonnie Hunter called Basket Weave. I made it with strings on used fabric sheets. This quilt smells great. I have a few more rows to sew together then I am on to the borders. I have a pieced border cut off from the blocks in all the colors and I will be using them in the outside border. Can't wait to have this one done.


This is a charity quilt also. It is from my grand daughter Lizzy. She started it over 2 years ago and it is time to get it out the door. I put on completely scrappy borders and I am calling it good. I also pieced the backing for it.


This is my cutting table as of yesterday. I have been cleaning up a bin I had of scraps I had just thrown in the bin this last year. Now they can be used in some more quilts. Yeah!

This is all I have for this week. Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment