Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Another Completion for 2015

I have another completion for 2015.


This is Miss Lizzy's charity quilt that was started over 2 years ago. I decided it was time for this humble
quilt to be done.


Blogger is giving me some trouble this morning. So the pictures are traveling back and forth.


This quilt was made entirely from stash. Lizzy worked hard on the center of the quilt. I just put on the borders and then quilted it.

s

This is the quilt on the design wall. It is the 4th and final Quilt of Valor for this year.


This quilt on my HQ is my grandson's quilt for his birthday in July. I will have this all finished before the 1st of July.

This is all I have in the works right now but tomorrow we go to Panqutch,UT to the Quilt Walk and I am signed up for two classes. I will show what these look like when I return.


No comments:

Post a Comment