Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Some Stuff that is Going on in the Quilt Studio

I have several things going on in the Quilt Studio at this time.


On the design wall is half of the blocks for a new quilt that was started in May.  It is for a special project and I am loving how it is turning out. The quilt is from Bonnie Hunter and is called Floribunda. I have loved this quilt ever since Bonnie showed us an antique quilt she had found and she replicated it. I didn't have time to do this then but I really wanted to use this pattern for this project.


This is the Grand Illusion mystery quilt from Bonnie Hunter and I am almost done with the outside pieced borders. This is a beautiful quilt and will be for someone special.


On my cutting table are pieces from the Floribunda quilt and also another new start which I haven't discussed on the blog yet. It is another special project and is from Jenny Doan. It is called Chevron and I think it will be great looking when I start getting it together. I am using recycled shirts and fabric from my stash only.

Well, enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment