Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Little Progress

I am making a little progress in the Quilt Studio.


This is the last Quilt of Valor and it is on the HQ. I have started the quilting but I don't have time right now to finish the quilting this week. I had a busy weekend planned but that has changed now so I may get some time to finish up this quilt and move on to a grand daughters birthday quilt. Time will tell.


This quilt is on the design wall but has not progressed in the sense that you can see the progress by looking at the design wall.


These are the unit that are getting ready for the quilt on the design wall and soon I will get these blocks all together.


I have a bunch of 4 patches ready to be sewn and then I will make the blocks for this quilt.

I will keep plodding away.

No comments:

Post a Comment