Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bright N Lively Completion-2015

If I was a person to name my quilts I would name this quilt 'Bright N Lively' after the little grand daughter who will receive this quilt in January for her 3rd birthday.

I purchased this Jelly Roll off Missouri Quilt Company and was real excited to try this pattern. Personally this is not colors I would normally choose but they are certainly brightly colored.


I showed this picture a week or so ago when it was on the HQ ready for quilting.


This is now completely done except for a label.


I just need to make a label and attach it. I have until the end of the year to make that label.


I quilted it with Fays Feathers with hot pink thread.  The binding is lime green and the backing is a muted teal.

What a lovely completion for 2015. I will keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment