Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What Progress is Being Made?

I have been very busy in the Quilt Studio but because I was having trouble with my computer and pictures I was not able to post last week. I was very frustrated until my daughter in law, Chelsi, fixed my problem.


This is the quilt on my design wall right now.


I need to make more half square triangles for this quilt. 



This quilt was on my design wall but has been quilted and I am hand stitching the binding down now.  I will post on this quilt when it is completed and I have taken pictures.


This quilt was on my design wall before the zig zag quilt pictured above


. It is now loaded on the HQ and I am trying to decide how I want to quilt it. I will post more on this quilt later.


These blocks were worked on during our vacation 2 weeks ago.


I completed around 20 blocks. I started these blocks in a class in Panquitch, UT in June. They are called Granny Squares and I think they are beautiful blocks.

I have been very busy in the Quilt Studio but have been very errant in reporting my progress here.

I will keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment