Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Quilt of Valor Completion-2015

I am happy to say that I have the final Quilt of Valor completed.


This quilt is exactly like the first Quilt of Valor I finished in May.


The star points on these stars were left over from my Smith Mountain quilt.that I made a couple of years ago.


I decided I needed to use up these points because they were already made and they would make a wonderful Quilt of Valor.

I backed this quilt with a light blue flannel with little stars.  I quilted it with the spiral squares pantogram. This quilt needs to be delivered across the street to my neighbor soon

I am so glad to have finished these quilts so I am now concentrating my energy and time on the big project I have going now.  This project consists of many quilts.

.I will keep on Scrappin!



No comments:

Post a Comment