Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What has been Going on?

I have a few things to share this week.


These are my apple pie filling quarts.  Yumm for this winter.


This is the apple jelly that will probably be syrup instead. Which is ok with me.


This is what  I have on the design wall. The blocks on the side are for a new quilt that I hinted at in my last post.  The flag you can see is the beginnings of another Quilt of Valor. Yes, I know I said I was done with Quilt of Valors but I need to make one more this year.


This is the backing waiting for me to load for the next quilt. I have everything ready I just need less than an hour to get this quilt ready to go.


This is the top patiently waiting.


This is the squares I cut out yesterday for the next quilt I need to work on. It will be a leader ender.


Here is what is on my sewing table. I have 8 blocks to finish putting together so I can get this top going.  It is the next quilt to go on the HQ.

Well, this is all for now. I will keep scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment