Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Few Things in the Works

I have a few things in the Quilt Studio that I have been working on.


I have this quilt off the design wall and I am sewing the rows together now. This will be the next quilt on the HQ.


These are all the darker thrift shirts that I have been collecting for years all cut down to 10 inch squares in order to start on the Herringbone quilt. I have more than I need cut for this quilt but I will be using these squares for several quilts. I just need to get some back ground fabric then I can get started on this quilt.

I have also started putting the blocks together for another quilt.  I have not taken pictures of those blocks yet. I have also finished quilting the quilt I have had on the HQ for a while. I will be writing a separate post on this finish. It is beautiful!


I now have both treadle machines sitting side by side in the family room down stairs. I think they look so happy together. When my daughter was here working on the tomato juice she learned how to treadle.


She worked on these string blocks and she had a good time.


I bought a seam guide to use on my treadle machines and my feather weight. I used this guide to make these 16 patches for another Quilt of Valor that I have started. I think I am getting better at my treadling.

This is all for now. I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment