Saturday, October 17, 2015

An Amazing Completion for 2015

I have another amazing completion for this year.


Today has been cloudy and overcast so the colors are not showing the full bold colors.


This quilt is the third quilt in the 21 quilt project. I used a white flat sheet for the backing.


This is another Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt company quilt.

 l

It is called the Colorado quilt block. I used a white Superior Thread and quilted it with Fays Feathers. I have completed all the labels for the 21 quilts and I have the label already on this quilt.


These are big blocks and the quilt goes together very quickly. It is a wonderful looking quilt.
I have the next quilt on the HQ and I have it half quilted.but I will not be able to do any more quilting on it until the end of next week because I am leaving for the deer hunt tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment