Monday, October 5, 2015

Another Completion for 2015

I have another completion for this year.


This is number 2 quilt in my big quilting project. It is called Chevron and is by Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt company.


I used recycled shirts in the light rows and various others for the colored rows. The backing is a plaid flat sheet which I really like to use in these quilts.  Makes for the quilting to go very well and I don't have to piece it.  I used the Baptist Fan in the quilting and a varigated tan and cream thread from Superior Threads for the quilting.



I bound the quilt in various dark blue strips and over all it looks great.
I will keep on working on my big project. I have the next quilt top finished and have started the loading process. I should have something to show in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment