Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Completion-Quilt of Valor

I have completed the 5th Quilt of Valor in less than a year.


I actually finished this quilt last week but didn't have time to blog about it until now.
The panel in the center was given to me by a daughter in law. The rest of the quilt is modeled loosely after a Jenny Doan quilt.


I found some great flannel at Walmart at a very good price. I have since purchased enough to making backings for the next two Quilts of Valor I make.


I am in the process of designing the next Quilt of Valor which truly will be the last one I will be making for outside of the family.

For now I need to get some time in the Quilt Studio and the finish the borders on the next quilt to be loaded on the HQ.
I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment