Friday, January 15, 2016

2nd completion for the Year and 7th Completion for the Big Project

I have another completion!


This is an amazing quilt I started in June at the Quilt Walk in Panquitch, UT. The center of the quilt is the original part of the pattern for the class. I added the inner border, pieced border and final black border to make the quilt larger. I really like how it turned out!


This is fresh snow and it is very dry. It is also overcast today and so the colors are not quite as bright as they are in reality.


The white cast on the quilt is the snow.


I quilted this with hot pink Superior thread and Whirly Gig pantogram. I bound it with various fabrics that are in the quilt. I like that scrappy look.
I have the next quilt off the HQ and will be working on hand stitching of the binding this weekend.
I have also been working on the borders for the next quilt.
So I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment