Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Finally Some Progress!

I have finally made some progress in the Quilt Studio! I don't have completions yet but I do have progress!


This is what I have on the design wall right now. I started this quilt last June while I was in Panquitch,UT at the Quilt Walk.


This is what I have on the HQ. I will have it off tomorrow morning and then I have another top all ready to load and quilt.


This quilt is very close to being ready to quilt and I am very happy about this one too. It is the Quilt of Valor that I decided at the last moment to start last September. This makes 5 Quilts of Valor in less than a years time. This will be next in line to quilt after the above mentioned one. I have the backing for this one. I  just need to piece it together. I always do flannel backing for the Quilts of Valor.

Well, this is all for now! I will Keep on Scrappin!


No comments:

Post a Comment