Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015 in Retrospect

I am very pleased to record all of the quilts I made in the year of 2015.


This quilt was my first completion for 2015. I finished it in February.





These two are wall hangings and they were finished the first part of April.


This is another wall hanging that was finished at the end of April.


I also finished this baby quilt at the end of April.



These two Quilts of Valor were completed by the first part of May.


Third Quilt of Valor completed by the 21st of May.


Another wall hanging completed at the end of May.


A completion for my grand daughter Lizzy the first of June.


This quilt was for a grand son's birthday and was completed towards the end of June.



These are two charity baby quilts I completed the end of July.


This Quilt of Valor was completed in the middle of August.


This is another birthday quilt completed at the end of August for a grand daughter's birthday this month. I call this quilt Bright N Lively!


This quilt was completed at the end of September.


This quilt was completed the first part of October.


This quilt was completed the middle part of October.


This quilt was finished at the end of October.


This is the final completion for 2015 and the 5th quilt in the big project I have going.
This makes 20 completions for the year. Wow, I am so happy!
Without this blog and tracking my progress I don't think I would have remembered some of these completions.
Now on to more Scrapiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment