Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Two Week Old Completion

I do have another completion and it is 2 weeks old.


I had allot of trouble with the thread while I was quilting this.


So I re-quilted two rows before I got it off the HQ.


Then I went ahead and bound it and cleaned up the back of the quilt.



This is a quilt pattern from Jenny Doan at Missouri Star Quilt company. This was a great pattern to use some of my 2 1/2 inch squares I have cut up and ready to use. I used the Whirlygig pantogram for the quilting and a pretty lavendar thread from Superior Threads. It is a fun pattern to use and I think I may end up using this pattern again.

For now I am working on borders for three quilts, a have a top ready to sew together and another quilt with the blocks all finished. I am going to be real busy in the Quilt Studio in the next month or so.

I will Keep on Scrappin!

1 comment: