Friday, March 18, 2016

Number 11 Completed for the Big Project

I have completed another quilt.


This quilt is number 11 in the Big Project. It is called Merry Go Round by Jenny Doan. The colors in the quilt are a bit wash out from the bright morning sun.


The center of the quilt was the pattern but I needed a bit bigger quilt so I added the pieced border.


I quilted it with the Baptist Fan groovy board that came with my HQ. It is one of my favorite designs.


There are several recycled shirts in this quilt. One is from my father in law and several are from my husband and even a couple from my shirts. I think this makes the quilts somewhat of a memory quilt.

I have another quilt on the HQ and a wall hanging that I want to complete right away. I will Keep Scrappin away!

No comments:

Post a Comment