Thursday, December 22, 2016

Last Completion for 2016

I have now completed the last quilt for 2016.


This quilt is for a grandson. I made this quilt from one of my Craftsy classes. Smarter Strip Quilting with Joanna Figueroa.


I really enjoyed making this quilt all from my stash except the background fabric. I used all stash cut into 10 1/2" squares to make the backing.


I used a variegated tan Superior Thread and my Groovy board for my HQ with Baptist fans for the quilting.


I would recommend Joanna Figueroa to anyone interested in taking a Craftsy quilting class.


I have started on one of the Quilts of Valor and have all but 6 blocks done. I am using all scraps from my stash and this of course makes me very happy. This quilt will be completed next month.

Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment