Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Number 20 Has Been Completed!

I am so happy! I have another completion, number 20 in the Big Quilt Project that I been working on for over a year and a half!


When I took one of my classes in Panquitch at the Quilt Walk I won a template ruler from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. and I decided to use it in one of my Big Project quilts. This quilt will be for a grandson.


 I was able to use up some old fabric in the backing as well as the front of the quilt.


Also the border is made from some 4-patches I sewed up a couple of years ago in my quest to clean out my stash. I was happy with the border as it turned out. Yeah!


There are a couple of fabrics in the top that are from my husband and my shirts. Lots of memories

I have one more quilt for this Big Project but I will not be completing it until the first of the year. I have all of the blocks done, the sashings, and the corner stones are cut too. This quilt requires some inset triangles with machine applique and I haven't started on them yet. So it will take a little time to finish up this quilt but that is OK.

Now I will be concentrating on 2 Quilts of Valor that I have planned next.
I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment