Sunday, July 23, 2017

Wow, Another Charity Quilt Finish

I am happy to say that I have another quilt finish.


This is a Jelly Roll Race quilt. I have never liked these quilts but......


I had 3 huge bins of 2 1/2 inch strips cut. They were very old fabrics and I wanted to get them used up. So therefore a Jelly Roll Race was decided upon. I picked pink, green and yellow strips.


One of the borders are strings I pieced a few years back and the 4 patches also were made a few years ago. I pieced the backing from 10" squares.


I quilted this quilt with the Baptist Fan on my HQ and used a dark yellow thread.
Since I put this top together a couple of months ago I have cut up more fabric and I now have even more 2 1/2 inch strips in my bins. I am trying so hard to get my stash under control but I don't think I am winning this race.

I am now working on baby quilt tops for great grandchildren.
I will Keep on Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment